View Your Financial Aid
To view your Rutgers Financial Aid Award details in the Financial Aid Student Portal:
- Activate your NetID, if you have not already done so.
- Log in to the myRutgers dashboard with your NetID and password.
- Locate the My Financial Aid widget.
- Go to the Award tab within the widget and click Award Detail and Information, which will bring you to the Financial Aid Student Portal.
- Click the Financial tab on the top menu to view the full details of your Financial Aid Awards.
- You will be notified via email if you are required to submit additional documentation.
To view videos and quick guides to help you navigate the Financial Aid Student Portal; learn about types of aid such as loans, grants, scholarships, and the Federal Work Study Program; and view other important information, please visit the Financial Aid Portal Library webpage.
If you have further questions, please contact your regional One Stop Student Services Center. If you are an RBHS student, you should contact your campus Financial Aid Office.