Rutgers Electronic Grading and Information System
Beginning Fall 2005, REGIS will replace Web Roster Grading as the latest version of Rutgers online grading. The following links will provide users of REGIS with instructions on how to retrieve, download, and grade online rosters:
- Retrieve the Online Grading Instructions
- Retrieve the Upload Grading Instructions
- Retrieve the Instructions to View-Grant-Revoke Privileges
The following REGIS Policies remain the same as the Web Roster Grading System:
- University Policy Regarding Public Posting of Grades – The following link outlines the Rutgers University policy on acceptable and unacceptable methods for publicly posting student grades: http://www.academicleadership.rutgers.edu/resources/GradePosting-10-11-05_001.pdf
- Supplemental Codes for Granting Privileges – REGIS will now allow administrators to enter supplemental codes. However, Supplemental codes are not necessary for retrieving rosters. Access to courses will be based on NetID.