View and Upload Your Required Documents
To view your required documentation:
- Activate your NetID, if you have not already done so.
- Log in to the myRutgers dashboard with your NetID and password
- Locate the My Financial Aid widget.
- Go to the Documents tab within the widget and click the Requested button next to any document listed, which will bring you to the Financial Aid Student Portal.
- Click the Documents tab on the top menu to view and submit/upload all required documentation.
- Please pay close attention to the Owner column, which will indicate whether the information requested is yours (Student) or the parent(s)/guardian(s) (Parent) whose information is on your FAFSA.
- If your parent/guardian needs to submit documentation, you must grant them authorization to the myGuest Dashboard. Please choose the Custodial permission level under the Financial Aid Records section. Parents/guardians will then be able to set up their CommunityID, which they will use to log in.
Visit the Financial Aid Portal Library webpage to learn more about submitting and uploading documents.
If you need further assistance, please contact your regional One Stop Student Services Center. If you are an RBHS student, you should contact your campus Financial Aid Office.