Available in December
If you plan on
during the 2024-2025
complete the FAFSA to
apply for financial aid.
Forms & Documents
After completing the FAFSA, additional documentation may be requested to verify the student’s information. You may need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete some forms.
If you receive an email notification regarding required documentation that you need to submit for your financial aid, please follow the instructions below to log in and view/upload your documents:
- Activate your NetID, if you have not already done so.
- Log in to the myRutgers dashboard with your NetID and password.
- Locate the My Financial Aid widget
- Go to the Documents tab within the widget and click the Requested button next to any document listed, which will bring you to the Financial Aid Student Portal.
- Click the Documents tab on the top menu to view and submit/upload all required documentation.
- Please pay close attention to the Owner column which will indicate whether the information requested is yours (Student) or the parent(s)/guardian(s) (Parent) whose information is on your FAFSA.
- If your parent/guardian needs to submit documentation, you must grant them authorization to the myGuest Dashboard to view your financial aid information in the portal. Parents/guardians will then be able to set up their CommunityID, which they will use to log in.
Visit the Financial Aid Portal Library webpage to learn more about submitting and uploading documents.