Rutgers Bonner Leader Program (RBLP)
The Rutgers Bonner Leader Program (RBLP), part of a national college network of service programs, is recruiting students who show an interest in and commitment to community service. By being a Bonner, you can enjoy the following:
- Being a part of a supportive community of students whose common focus on service gives them a sense of purpose and meaning.
- Weekly trainings that build your workplace skills and help you integrate your academic learning and service
- Use your Federal Work Study funds to help better the community by serving 8-10 hours per week in a variety of community settings—schools, hospitals, local organizations, etc.
- Be challenged and supported to grow as leaders as well as demonstrate active citizenship.
- Make lasting contacts with non-profit professionals for your future careers.
To apply or learn more information, email email@example.com.